Friday 13 November 2009

perfect day?

Today everything has been perfect for me really. A super quick commute; no traffic. My working day finished 2 1/2 hours after it started. I took out two good DVDs from the library, finished a great play and bought a trashy magazine which came with a great gift. I chatted to some fabulous friends, both in person and on the phone. I got home and there was a parcel awaiting me.

All through that, I felt too drained to actually revel in the fact that this Friday the 13th was actually a bit of a perfect day, but not tired enough to go to sleep. So now I feel like a bit of an idiot having not gone for a run when I had the chance and not going out tonight.

I almost don't deserve my good chance.

On the penultimate day of this blogging challenge I set myself on Saturday, I show you this:


Both are hotter pink in the flesh. You know how I feel about pink if you have read even a third of the posts on this blog, and in fact, since my search function doesn't work, I am going go create a special tag for all posts which reference the power of pink!

What you see, in flashed-out pink, are my Etre gloves from LibertyLondonGirl's giveaway! Thank you to both Etre and LLG! I am très excited about this! And I love them a lot a lot a lot! As you can probably tell from multiple exclamation marks!

And matching them serendipitously perfectly is my new nail polish which 'tho not as free as the gloves, came free with a £2 magazine that I would otherwise no way have purchased. Still, nail polish for £2 instead of £10.50 and a fun hour's read. In fact, I am sort of tempted to buy the magazine three more times for the other colours. Anybody fancy a free copy of Glamour, without the nail polish?

Hmm, this week's posts have been much longer than the snapshots and witty one-liners (which I am still deluded that I can produce, even though people keep telling me otherwise...) I was intending. Maybe that's why I have been so unproductive this week.

4 comments:

  1. Those gloves are very cute. It's so nice to receive mail, no?
    P.S. All my pictures are still self-timer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! I love that you had all that good luck. The gloves and the nail polish are beautiful together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gloves, and the color of the nailpolish is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Very creative!That's actually really cool
    天空之城裡看馬達加斯加激動之餘與女友做愛徵信社隨意自拍此時跟徵信社人員在聊天室裡討論情色內容的正妹牆如何變成AV女優可是徵信社將我們色情照片放在成人圖片區的這部落格隨意的舉動被徵信社翻拍成a片異界裡的部落格徵信社人員做徵信社經營的ut聊天室人氣爆增的人氣部落格有空來參觀
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete