When I was much younger and everyone suggested a game of tag, I hated it. I wasn't the fastest runner, and I seem to remember an over-riding sense of panic as I ran around the playground more than any sort of exhilirating enjoyment. But now, when I'm tagged to go some sort of fun or tag, it's all funfunfun. Odd, isn't it?
Anyway, the beautiful blogger Sal at Already Pretty has tagged me to reveal 6 random things about myself. Initially, there was that exhilirating enjoyment when someone thinks kindly enough of you to mention you. And then came the panic.
Because really, this blog is a collection of all the random things which I notice about myself and everything around me. And I'm not even that random a person.. in fact, whilst trying to come up with something suitably random I kept on thinking to myself 'have I not already mentioned this?' either in some other post, or in the other random things tag (well actually that was a quirks tag). But I finally managed to come up with a few facts:
1. I was one of the few children on earth who actively detested any form of physical exercise. Yes, a game of tag inspired panic and a trip to the toddler's gymnasium invariably ended with me sitting by the coats, unbuttoning... buttoning... unbuttoning...
2. I'm really bad at repeating stories. I find it hard to keep count of who I've told what, which means a lot of 'I used to have... no, wait don't worry. I think I've told you already. Hang on, have I told you about...'. It also means I find it difficult doing this sort of tag.
3. I have a brown freckle in one of my eyes, which are green.
4. I actually have a lot of freckles! Proper brown ones though, not lots of orange pin-pricks on my nose. Sometimes when I'm bored, I play join-the-dots with the freckles to make triangles.
5. I feel incredibly guilty right now because I offered my leather moisturiser (which worked wonders on my jacket) for her to use on her brand new leather jacket and now it looks to be stained... any advise people?
6. I am tagging:
Details of the Fabric
Square Old Soul
yes and yes
Liberty London Girl (yes, she's back! I hyperventilated when I saw too!)
Or False Glitter