I have been tagged by the lovely enc at Observation Mode! I was very excited, since it was my first ever tag, and for that reason I have been bugging people all day, asking them what they thought my quirks were. I'm not sure I'm very quirky at all, judging by their responses, but here's what I could come up with...
1. I don't have a middle name. Perhaps not so quirky in itself, but I have a huge problem with this fact and is in fact a great source of animosity between me and my parents. My whole life I have been trying to think of a suitable middle name to give myself, although so far nothing seems right.
2. As much as possible, I always the same film twice in a row. In the case of Atonement, I actually did watch the film through once, and then went right back to the beginning, but mostly I give it a couple of days.
3. I used to be a hugely fussy eater. Not so much now, but I still hate butter, and most sandwich sauces. Not very interesting I know...
4. I have alphabetised every single book in my house. I've also categorised them.
5. If I could only bring one thing with me to a desert island, it would have to be Vaseline or some form of lip moisturiser.
6. I have never shaved in my life. But don't worry, I'm not some hairy freak - I use other methods. OK, too much information... what can I say, I'm out of quirks?
Right I think I have sufficiently demonstrated exactly how boring I am... that took me forever. I bet I'll think of something incredibly interesting as soon as I click 'publish post'.
I've always wondered who starts off tags... I have some cool ideas for 'tags' but I'm not sure if some higher being is supposed to start them off or what. It's like God and the universe I suppose, only on a smaller scale.
Anyway, I think I'm supposed to tag three people but I have no idea who hasn't been tagged yet, so if you want to be tagged, just let me know and I'll tag you! Sorry if that's cheating.