Sunday 31 October 2010

This week I have lived in my Topshop pirate pants and, oh the shame, tracksuit bottoms. It's been that kinda week. But I on general principle despise sportswear, and my pirate pants were starting to need sewing/patching up and generally looking a little worse for wear.

I went on a bit of an epic search for an alternative, and came up with these.


I am NOT wearing them ironically with vertiginous heels and a £2000 blazer. I am wearing them slumped in a corner with the world's worst hangover, fuggs and a 'vintage' football shirt.

4 comments:

  1. I seem to be spending more and more time in tracksuit bottoms lately. Also for slouching around in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wearing sweat pants and last night's hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. You are funny. Hope the hangover is getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit of the pants with world's worst hangover, fuggs and a 'vintage' football shirt has a certain amount of unexpected chic to it.;-) Like The Girlie Blog, I hope you are feeling much better.
    p.s. I am wearing a tank top I wore yesterday and flannel pajamas on it. Does that make you feel better?;-)

    ReplyDelete