Obvs I would need to keep certain sites like dictionary.reverso.net and other sleep-inducing things of boredom. But I'm thinking this weekend I really, really need an internet ban.
Why? Well, let me count (just some of) the ways.
- Hours spent trawling eBay for things I need/want/am interested in/am amused by.
- Hours spent on Facebook generally being a stalker but also, more importantly, running an awesome(ly loser-ish) café on Café World.
- The sheer quantity of old episodes of Criminal Minds I have ploughed my way through - oh, and the fact that I am now shit-scared whenever I am alone ANYWHERE that a serial killer is about to take me hostage.
- Pages and pages of articles and blogs etc which I cannot stop reading until past midnight.
- I have like 50 watched items on eBay this weekend.
- I have so many meals cooking in my virtual café. They would be spoiled!
- I would get lonely eating lunch alone without Reid and Hotcher and the rest of team.
- I love you guys too much. Your writing makes me think, laugh, unwind.
But then, that wouldn't be logical.