Sunday 8 November 2009

yuck

So I am still doing the photo a day thing - read my explanation for that here.

I thought that I would go for a compromise today. I am not actually going to post up today's photo on this blog, because this is a blog for pretty things and today's photo certainly isn't pretty.

So click on this link for an enlarged photo of a split hair - and don't tell me I didn't warn you!

I am completely disgusted by the state of my hair, but I can't stop fidgeting with it. I think the only solution is to cut it all off, an idea I return to as my patience wears thin at regular intervals. I mentioned this to my friend on Friday. We made a bet: if he had an invite on Facebook to a party that night waiting for him when he got home, as he felt he ought to, I would have to cut all my hair off.

Luckily/unluckily/interestingly, I won the bet. Now, what do I make my side of the bet??

3 comments:

  1. Oh, come on, you don't need to cut all of your hair!! But you must go to the salon asap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a tough one. Don't make any decisions you'll regret—or spend three years growing out!

    ReplyDelete