Saturday 21 November 2009

bag this tag!

More often than not, tags are a chore. A bore. But this one had me floored.

(see what I did there?)

The wonderful Zmaga has tagged me to
  • Choose a picture that makes you cringe like hell
  • Choose two pictures that you could stare at all day
  • Choose one picture that shows your dreams and aspirations, or that holds a special place on your one hundred things to do before you die list
  • Link four bloggers- and tell me why they inspire you.
A fab tag, and if I were you, I'd have it in the bag! In fact, as I don't want to make anyone feel like they have to perform a chore, I am going to give everyone on my blogroll an opportunity to do this tag. If you're on my blogroll, you inspire me, for your regular and hilarious and affirming and stylish and charming creations.

And here are my pictures:


CRINGE
(which I take to mean recoil in disgust and embarrassment rather than fear in this case).
Twilight mania has me sick already*, and I cannot think of anything more boring than endless speculation over the two stars' relationship status. More than anything though, any pictures of couples make me cringe in my state of embittered singledom..

I think I need to give the other three some thought, especially the last one which seems to me pretty deep. I'll post them in installments; another nice challenge to keep my blogging regular.

*Hilariously, and totally unintentionally, I only noticed once I'd finished the tag that Zmaga has a rather parallel Twilight photo as one of her choices

2 comments:

  1. I saw it yesterday and I hate to admit I can definitely see what the fuss is over. As good as it was I am MUCH more excited about seeing Fantastic Mr. Fox!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I turn away every time I see a photo of those two. They came off pretty badly in their Harper's
    Bazaar interview. Did you see that?

    ReplyDelete