Monday 17 August 2009

sub-categories

I am off again!

Only this time I feel way too busy to be going on holidays again. With every morning that I wake up at stupid early o'clock because my biological clock hasn't yet adjusted to holiday sleeping-in time, I wonder if I will sleep in at all this holiday before it's back to school and waking up at stupid o'clock somehow seems leisurely.

Normally when I am busy or stressed I make lists; I am so busy that I have begun to make sub-categories for my lists. Here is an example of one categorial list:

CLOTHES
Sew:
  • Epaulettes back on dress
  • Neckline on top
  • Hole in cardigan and tights
Get dry-cleaned:
  • Yellow dress
  • Pink dress
Buy:
  • New bra and sports bra
  • T-shirt dress

If this is one sub-category, only try to imagine the complete list.

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Wow -- that is a serious list! I am curious to see the rest :-)

    ReplyDelete