Thursday 8 May 2008

Night-time Blogger?

Dear Reader,

I'm not sure if you exist or not, or if you do whether you tend to frequent my blog on a regular (i.e the past couple of days) basis. And even if you are part of my avid fanbase, I'm not convinced you will have paid particular notice to the times my posts were published.

But, if you do exist, and visit me on a regular basis, and have the comprehension levels of a hawk (does that make sense? It makes sense..) you may have noticed that my blog posts come up at rather erratic hours.

Don't worry, I haven't become obsessed to the level that I wake up at 3AM to write down my fantastic blog idea (yet).

It's actually this pretty fantastic invention on Blogger where you can post in the future! Truly awesome, I think you'll agree and very nifty when you've got some spare time on your hands but don't want to seem like a complete freak with spare time on their hands.

So, in effect, I can see in the future right now...

See what I did with the timing here? Cool, right???

No comments:

Post a Comment