Tuesday 6 July 2010

taking a leaf

I find tooting my own horn pretty difficult to do at the best of times. So I really had to re-read some motivational posts from Wendy Brandes blog in which she shamelessly commands you to vote for her.

Vote for me!

(Please).

If I win I get to go to Paris and if I go to Paris I'll buy you all an Eiffel tower keyring, or something.

Are bribes allowed? I doubt it. I was joking, by the way. It's not like I have your home address to send any bribes to, or any of your other personal details, like maybe your daily schedule. It's not like any misfortune would happen to befall you should you not vote.

3 comments:

  1. I voted and I will vote again even without the bribes. Hypothetically, I would be happy to give you my personal details---not that I need a bribe. It is my pleasure to vote for you!!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God, I saw someone looking at those posts on Feedjit and thought "what in the world?" I'll vote for you, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee, shucks, thanks girls! xxx

    ReplyDelete