Friday 29 August 2008

DELETE

NOTE: I've noticed that lately this blog has become a lot more general... I'm not sure if I like that or not and it hasn't been purposeful but I might purposefully try to move it more onto a material path. But it's always much more fun feeling like you're a little more profound than the regular person ;)

I'm keeping this post up because I'd still like reflections on the note, but I've taken the rest down because I've decided that I was in a contemplative mood and wrote some completely meaningless and badly expressed 'pretty ponderings'. It wasn't good quality writing, don't worry you haven't missed anything exciting!

3 comments:

  1. I'm wondering if you had a mission statement or a direction or a plan when you started this blog? And if so, have you strayed from that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, it's hard to be intentional sometimes. Good luck on your future direction/ponderings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mission statement: avoid doing exam revision.

    well about a year ago lots of my friends were starting blogs (I think they'er all deleted now) and one of them said to me that I should start one, because I like writing. But I didn't want to do it at the same time as everyone else, so I didn't. Then they all stopped their blogs, which were all fashion related. I suppose that's the natural choice for a clothes-interested teenage girl?

    But then i was at home revising, well, trying to revise and I thought that starting a blog would be a good idea. i'd written a little piece which I posted early on about everything in the end being a search for beauty and so I decided I could write about beauty in all shapes or forms. But I find that quite restricting so I've basically extended it to just stuff that pops into my head...

    ReplyDelete