Sunday 28 March 2010

as per usual

As per usual, I am several years behind with my latest obsession: eBay. I only got my account about a week ago after WendyB suggested I look for a top on there. Oh my god it is so very addictive. Soon after I began aimlessly searching through the swathes of stuff, I came upon a lovely bag and remembered how much I've been wanting a black leather bag for ages. Yes, eBay has plenty of those.

I haven't watched a single TV programme today, but eBay has filled in more than enough of my revision breaks, and somehow managed to spill into revision time, and last-minute revision time...

I have had quite a rollercoaster experience today. First, the bag I loved and which had stayed at the starting price for several days rocketed fifty pounds higher. Then I found another bag I quite liked and bid and was the highest bidder and there were only five minutes left. Then I started panicking because I decided I hated it and had been blinded by the designer name and the relatively low price and the fact that it was a black bag. All the while one friend was very soothing: 'it's really nice!' while the other just laughed. I never imagined I would be relieved to be sniped.

Now I have find a bag nicer than the two together but there's two days left and I don't know how I'll deal with the suspense. Currently I'm the highest bidder and there's no panic whatsoever. I feel great.

(and I have completely been completely side-tracked from my blouse search, and any chance of a decent mark in my test tomorrow).

3 comments:

  1. Hon!!! You NEED to snipe yourself!

    With sniping you can cancel your bid at any time AND you don't run up the price for no reason.

    ReplyDelete