Saturday 12 December 2009

so much...

For everlasting serenity.

I have been too embarrassed to pluck up the courage to post this last week.

I failed abysmally at the unruffled calm thing I was going on about.

I even failed to keep the things I lost unfound, finding every single thing I was talking about here the day after I wrote about losing them. Even in my successes I find failure!

I went shopping alone again today, which did not bear the fruit of any furry gilets, but a couple of botched christmas presents which I am convinced the recipients will hate.

I failed all of the above in the most comfortable leggings known to womankind.

Hence why I was too embarrassed to post.

1 comment:

  1. Now that all that so-called "failure" is behind you, you can have nothing but success.

    I doubt seriously that your gift choices are as bad as all that. I'm sure you did well.

    Keep on truckin'.

    ReplyDelete