Monday 13 October 2008

Perfecto

So... this post didn't go exactly as planned yesterday. Hopefully it will fare better today...

Today I was tagged by enc, the wonderful writer of brilliant blog observationmode to do the 'Four thingy' tag as she called it. I'm not sure what the exact name for this particular tag is, but I do know that I'm of course very happy to do it because, after all, all bloggers love to talk about themselves. The tag also had perfect timing, because I wasn't planning on posting today with a lack of inspiration and time to do a proper post. Perfecto! So-

1. Four places that I go to over and over:
-My school
-My local Tube stop
-Oxford Street
-The library

2. Four people who e-mail me regularly:
-The Facebook Team
-Gwyneth Paltrow
-My father
-My cousin

As you may have gathered, my e-mail account is a little dusty.

3. Four places I would rather be right now:

-New York
-Venice
-Paris
-More realistically perhaps: shopping in Selfridges.

4. Four of my favorite places to eat:

-Polish cafe in super posh Primrose Hill
-Wagamamas
-EAT.
-Leon's

5. Four people I'm tagging:

-The Clothes Horse
-Disneyrollergirl
-Square Old Soul
-Big City Bumpkin

6. Four TV shows I watch over and over:

-CSI
-House
-Jane Eyre, the BBC adaptation. <3
-The Book Group

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I'll do it! Thanks for tagging me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thanks for doing this, pretty face. I really enjoyed reading and learning more about you. I'm also glad it offered you fodder for a post. These tag/memes are useful that way.

    Mmmm, Wagamama! I miss the noodle loveliness therein.

    ReplyDelete