Thursday 24 July 2008

I can't wait!

Today feels like the first day of summer... the sun is shining, I can wear my summer clothes properly (without the add-ons of tights or a cardigan) and I can have my window open without getting cold.

I can also do nothing all day without feeling guilty and thus I have done a ton of writing today. In two weeks from now, I am going on a holiday (more about that nearer the time or I might just explode with excitement) and I don't think I be using a computer at all there - even when there is one available, I like my holidays to be completely technology free. But I didn't want a huge two week hole in my history, so I have created a couple of posts for before and during the holiday and I am hoping to accumulate enough scheduled posts to have a regular output whilst I'm away.

But it's soooo difficult to spend forever researching and writing something and then not being able to share it straight away. Doesn't 08/08/08 feel like a lifetime away right now?!?

1 comment:

  1. It does seem far away, but time marches on, and soon your holiday will approach.

    I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete